Pancake Emergency Food Truck
- Chris Cakes pancakes/sausage/syrup/butter
- French toast/sausage/syrup/butter
- Biscuits & gravy (two biscuits)
- Avo Eggs - Grilled Avacodo with scrambled eggs and salsa
- Mac and cheese in an edible bowl
- Mac and cheese bowl with brisket/pulled pork/pulled chicken/hotdog
- Street Tacos
- Yam Yam Yum Yum! – An edible bowl of mashed sweet potatoes smothered with maple syrup, cinnamon sugar, butter, crushed pecans, and a large roasted marshmallow.
- Grilled and stuffed avocados – Served hot with smoky salsa and covered with shredded cheese.
Common to all setups
- NO electricity needed
- 1.5 hour set up
- NO volunteers needed (except for fundraisers)
- Can take Cash, or credit/debit cards
- Can comfortably feed about 50 people per hour; could feed more if we have some specific info prior to your event (call office for details).
This means that we set up and sell our food just like a vendor at a carnival. The customer pays for all of their food items. No mileage, no sales tax, and no minimum.
A person/company/outfit pays for the food. You hire us just like you would have at one of our regular pancake events. You will be charged mileage, a set up fee, and sales tax.